Nashua Robot Builders
NRB is an informal club of people who are interested in any or all aspects of robotics, and who enjoy sharing and learning from each other.
We welcome people (and robots) of all ages.
- November 18, 2023 6pm - Topic TBD.
- December 16, 2023 6pm - Topic TBD.
- Date/Time tbd (Early/Mid 2024) - Sumo competition.
More meetings info
If you're located within commuting distance of the Nashua, NH area (including northern MA) and you
then please join in.
- build robots as a hobby
- work with robots professionally
- are a student learning about robots
- basically, if you have any interest in robots whatsoever
- We are an informal club of people who are interested in any or all aspects of robotics, and who enjoy sharing and learning from each other.
- All meetings are open to the public, all ages (if a child needs supervision, a responsible adult must accompany them, and vice versa).
- Anyone can join our email lists, meet-up group, etc. (spammers will be removed however).
- Meetings typically include a presentation on a robot-related topic, show-and-tells, and open discussions.
- At this point there are no dues, official organizational structure, etc.
- We're trying to keep this organic, friendly, and self-driven as much as possible. Everyone can (and should) contribute!
- Meetings and discussions are to be cordial. We claim the right not to tolerate the intolerant.
Meetings are typically held at 6PM on the third Sunday of the month at
MakeIt Labs 25 Crown Street, Nashua, NH.
Time and place may change due to scheduling conflicts, or we sometimes visit other places.
25 Crown Street on Google Maps.
While there is some overlap between NRB and MakeIt Labs interests and membership, there's no "official"
relationship — we're just guests in this new location. So, here are some guidelines to be polite guests:
- PLEASE - have the upmost respect for the space! Unless it is your property, DON'T TOUCH!
- For those of you who are not (yet) MakeIt Labs members, you are guests of those of us who -are- members,
and must only venture into the conference room and bathrooms. Ask a MakeIt member if you'd like a mini-tour.
- For general meetings (that is - where no tools or work is being done) no one needs to sign waivers. If we
have a "working" meeting at some point, non-MakeIt folks will need to sign liability waivers.
- We'll work out other details as they come up...
For more info
We currently use Discord for communications among ourselves. Here's the invite link:
Nonmembers who are interested/curious are welcome to create an account and ask questions.
Our wiki for postings by club participants is at
Our photos section has a serious caes of "bit-rot." We hope to have it back online soon.
Club History and Old Website
The Nashua Robot Builders originally started around 1995 or so, and met monthly at the Nashua Public
Library for several years until it became inactive in the mid-2000's. The old website from that
era is preserved here for historical reasons.
After being dormant for several years the Nashua Robot Builders club rebooted in January 2015,
and has been meeting more-or-less monthly ever since.
Last modified $Date: 2023/11/11 15:52:15 $ UTC.